How can we Help you?
When you install the app on your new device, Rapid Renovation Mate should automatically connect you to your saved data. Simply log in with your username and password.
- Devices Use the Same Apple ID:
You can install Rapid Renovation Mate on other devices without having to download it again as long as the other devices use the same Apple ID. If you have already downloaded the app on one device, on the other devices, you can tap the "MANUAL SYNC" button on the home page. Enter your Apple ID info and then you'll restore your app onto this device.
- Devices that use Different Apple IDs:
If one person has already downloaded the app, you can have the other download the app from the Google Play or App Store. To access the renovation data on the second device you will need to log on using the same details as the original account holder.
- Check your wi-fi / cellular connection on all devices and be sure you have a good wi-fi or cellular signal before opening the app.
- Check Backup and Restore status on all devices: In the app, go to More > Settings > Backup and Restore. Be sure that your text and photo entries are backed up. If they are not, go to the next step.
- Close and reopen the app on all devices: Try closing and reopening the app on the devices that are not showing the records. Make sure you see the “spinner” in the top left corner of the device spin and finish spinning. This means that all data has been sent and received. If this does not work, please go to the next step.
If you are still having trouble syncing, please contact us and we can look into the issue for you.
At regular intervals you should enter the settings page on the App and Back Up your data. This will ensure that if you lose your phone or your phone fails you have a date and time stamped version of your data. You can back up at any time. Please note that the App will only store your last 10 back ups.
Click on the more menu at the bottom right of the home screen.
Select Settings then go down to back up and restore. Find the date of the “back up” that you are wanting to restore and click on it. Please note that the App will only store your last 10 back ups.
If you are using multiple devices with the same user account:
An entry is made on one device (device A)
On device B, click the Manual Sync Button and the ‘spinning wheel’ will appear as the data is syncd on device B
If the entry is not displaying on device B, check the following:
You have internet connectivity on both devices
Close and open the app on both devices
Click the home button them click the add/edit page on the top right corner of the screen.
If you are having trouble opening the app after updating from the App Store, please follow the steps below. This will delete the app and re-install it from the app store and you'll get reconnected to your backup. If you experience any issues after doing this, please contact us.
- Hold the app icon for a few seconds until it jiggles;
- Press the small "x" button on the icon to delete the app from your device;
- On your device, open the Apple or Google "App Store" app then go to Updates > Purchased (listed at the top of the page) and find our app and then install it;
- Open the app and re-enter your information (you may or may not have to do this step) and continue.
Please note: The app may need several minutes to sync all your entries. It’s best if you are on a Wi-Fi connection and wait for the spinner in the top left corner of the device to stop spinning before interacting with the app.
Push notifications have been set up in the app to let you know important information about free online support and other fabulous offers but if you really want to turn them off you can do so by:
How to Disable Push Notifications
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Notification Center on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Swipe up until you see a list of your apps.
- Find the app you want to turn off notifications for, and tap it.
- On your Android device, tap Apps > Settings > Application manager.
- Tap the App > Notifications.
- Select or clear the check box next to Show/Allow notifications to enable or disable push notifications.
Thanks for using the Rapid Renovation Mate! We love reading all of your reviews and feedback. Our goal is to provide you with the best renovatoin app available and we welcome any suggestions you may have to further enhance the app! Simply email your suggestions to us and we’ll consider them during our next app update.
If you’ve read through all of the FAQs and can’t find a solution to your problem you can email us, or for super urgent enquiries you can call and leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Open the App and click on the more menu item in the bottom right hand corner. Then click on settings. Scroll down until you find Back Up & Restore in the menu and click in it. Then select the Back Up button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Check the back up has been successful and is listed with the date and time in the back up list.